What Good Can Come of This?
This weird life we are now living may be the new normal for a while. Some businesses are experiencing added layers of chaos, while others are facing deafening silence. We are all figuring out how to deal with what we are dealt.
When you feel like a situation is out of your control, what do you do? I am a believer in making every effort not to worry about things I can't change. Those things need to be left up to our Creator. However, it helps my brain to focus on the positive possibilities.
What can I learn going through this and what good can come of this?
- I found that I like a new brand of bread because my usual loaves are MIA at the supermarket.
- I am not running around from meeting to meeting like I was two weeks ago.
- Life is quieter and more home-based, leaving me more time for conversation and reflection.
- My house is cleaner. Everything is cleaner!
- Great conversations about health and wellness, politics, policies, accurate and thoughtful messaging, and how the media and internet affect our intake as a whole.
- Life can change on a dime. Don’t take it for granted.
What are you learning to appreciate?